Looking for something that can add a bit of elegance to a casual beach wedding or a whimsical vintage spin to a garden wedding? These candle votives by spirello have a rustic/vintage feel that would be perfect for any table setting! How romantical! Ok, so I totally made up that word – but don’t you love it! You’re gonna love these candle holders too! Not only are they gorgeous but they are super simple to make!
Romantic Lace Candle Votives in 5 Simple Steps:
- Blow up a latex balloon (the balloon will determine the size and shape of the candleholder)
- Soak a lace/crochet doily in wallpaper glue.
- Shape the soaked doily around the bottom of a balloon (may need to overlap two or three depending on the size of the balloon)
- Hang the balloon until the doily is completely dry.
- Insert a small candle light and you’re done.
I love how the candle light shines through the dainty perfect lace shapes! Romantic lighting like this is going to be a must at my wedding!
We hope you enjoyed this DIY! Let us know what you think we love to hear your thoughts! 🙂