Instagram has recently become a fascination of mines so when I found a save the date that incorporates the app I had to share!! This DIY is courtesy of Something Turquoise which is a site filled with fun wedding inspirations!
DIY Instagram Save the Dates:
- Take a cute instagram photo of you and your groom
- Using Printstagram, upload your photo, edit and order prints in the form of a sticker book.
- After you’ve been mailed your stickers, print the save the date template and the sticker card template onto heavy weighed paper.
- Cut out each card rounding the edges if desired.
- Taking the back of a pencil, dip into an ink pad and stamp the appropriate date.
- Using glue or tape, layer and secure each piece together largest to smallest.
- Slip each into an envelope and mail them out!
PICTURE CREDITS: Something Turquoise
Hope you enjoyed our Monday DIY Project ~ What did you think? We’d love to hear your thoughts!
Happy Monday everyone!
Nicole & Kelli
Best Day Ever
Hawaii’s Premiere Wedding Planning Team