Today we’re going to cover a very important subject… Yup, you guessed it, your fingernails! It’s time to prepare for all the attention your fingernails will receive on your wedding day! Your friends and family will be admiring that ring and you’ll have the wedding photographer snapping photos as well.
We’ve done a little research and put together a list of the top wedding nail trends for 2013. All of these styles are amazing and either give an understated or glamorous appearance. Depending on the type of bride you are, I think theres a style here for everyone!
Here are five awesome nail color trends you can steal for your Hawaii wedding day that are classy, simple and fun… enjoy! 🙂
Best Day Ever’s Top Five 2013 Wedding Nail Color Trends
1. The Classic French Manicure. The French Manicure will always be in style. You can’t go wrong with a French manicure that will match your white wedding gown. A neutral-colored base with white tips are the safest route to take for a timeless, clean and classy look. But, 2013 nail trends suggest having a softer finish on your tips, rather than a bright white look.
2. Glitter French Manicure. For a little more sparkle and shine, try glitter instead of white for your French manicure. Try a nice nude nail polish such as Face Stockholm nail polish in “Au Natural” and trace the tip of your nails with Butter London’s glitter polish called “West End Wonderland.”
3. Neutral Nails. Neutral nails are very popular these days. According to InStyle, the best neutral of 2013 is Chanel’s “Ballerina” nail polish, which costs $27 and known to be worn by Victoria’s Secret model, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. Another great color trend is Essie’s award winning “Mademoiselle” which is the most classic grown up pink you will find. It’s also the perfect base for a French manicure.
4. The Ring Finger Bling. A trend that has been out for a while is having the ring finger completely painted in a glitter polish. Wear a nice solid neutral color on all of your nails except the ring fingers, where you would choose a glitter polish to your liking. I like a silvery sparkly look like Sephora by OPI’s “Flurry Up.”
5. Caviar Nails. A 2013 wedding nail trend that is big and bold are beaded/pearled fingernails also known as “Caviar” fingernails. Check out the brand, Ciate which offers “caviar manicure kits” online. Ciate, a UK-based brand, is a featured brand at Sephora and known for their innovative nail trends.
So there you have it! Our top picks for all of you Hawaii Brides for the best in 2013 Wedding Nails! Hope you found a bit of inspiration and have a few ideas of your own on how you’d like to show off those pretty little fingers 🙂
Wishing you all a Fabulous Friday! Yay for Friday!
Thanks to Tiffany, our wonderful intern for her help with this post.
Happy Planning everyone!
Hawaii Wedding Planners
Best Day Ever Hawaii