“Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue, and a silver sixpence in your shoe”
As the old saying goes, it’s a time old tradition to incorporate something old, new, borrowed and blue into your wedding and this week we’re covering all of the above. Today we’re going to give you our Top 6 Ways to incorporate “Something New” into your Hawaii Wedding. Enjoy! 🙂
Top 6 Ways to Incorporate “Something New” into your Hawaii Wedding
1. Buy a new bridal gown, jewelry, shoes, lingerie, etc.
2. Add a new charm to your bracelet
3. Rock a new haircut, custom perfume scent, or makeup look
4. Attach a brand new key that unlocks you and your future husband’s house
5. Purchase matching jewelry pieces or lapel pins for your wedding party
6. Order a new handkerchief monogrammed with you and your fiancé’s initials
The options are endless! “Something New” is the easiest of the traditions to incorporate, the question is how are YOU going to incorporate “Something New” into your wedding? Do share! We’d love to hear your ideas 🙂
Happy Tuesday Everyone!
Stay tuned tomorrow for ideas on how to incorporate “Something Borrowed”!
Best Day Ever Hawaii