“Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue, and a silver sixpence in your shoe”
“Something Blue” … This signifies love, fidelity, and purity.
And yes, this one is kind of a “must-do!”. But how do you incorporate “Something Blue” into your Hawaii Wedding in a not to cheese, not over the top, super cute and gorgeous way? Feeling stuck ~ No problemo, check out these FUN ideas …
BEST DAY EVER’S Top 14 Ways
to Incorporate “Something Blue” into your Hawaii Wedding
1. Wear a blue sash, ribbon, garter, underwear, shoes, or lingerie. Check out the blue shoes in the pic below 🙂
2. Have your fiancé wear a blue tie with his suit.
3. Wrap a blue ribbon or handkerchief around your bouquet.
4. Sign your wedding certificate using blue pens.
5. Add blue flowers such as blue hydrangeas, morning glories, or bellflowers to your bouquet.
6. Have guests sign in a blue guest book.
7. Sew a blue thread along the hem of your bridal gown with your wedding date.
8. Ask your bridal party to sign their names on the bottom of your shoes with a blue pen.
9. Paint your nails blue or use blue eye shadow make up.
11. Purchase blue “I Do” stickers and stick them to the bottom of your shoes.
12. Wrap a blue thread around your ring finger.
13. Carry around a small blue purse.
14. Arrive to the ceremony or reception in a blue car.
There you have it! Our Top 14 Ways to incorporate “Something Blue” into your Hawaii Wedding! Hope you’ve been enjoying the wedding tips this week! Tomorrow we’re onto the last of the traditions “A Sixpence in your Shoe!’ That one is a fun one 🙂 Stay tuned!
Best Day Ever Hawaii
Hawaii’s Premiere Wedding Planner